COVID-19 - UPDATE
Pillar To Post – Taking care of your home inspection – Protecting your health
At Pillar To Post Home Inspectors, the health and safety of our customers is our highest priority. In response to the public health situation related to coronavirus (COVID-19), we are diligently monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), Health Canada and medical professionals to ensure we are taking the necessary steps to protect our customers. During this time, wherever possible, Pillar To Post remains open and committed to providing a best-in-class home inspection that helps clients turn a house into a home.
- If clients/agents do not feel comfortable attending the inspection, we will deliver the report and/or review the report by phone.
- We will reschedule the inspection if the inspector is showing signs of illness.
- We will clean our hands thoroughly prior to and during the inspection.
- We will keep a safe distance, not shaking hands or elbow bumping.
- Whenever possible, we will wipe down doorknobs, faucet handles and work surfaces.
- We will take all other prudent steps to protect our home inspectors, Realtors, our clients and homeowners from the spread of COVID-19.
We appreciate your trust during this challenging time. We will continue our mission of ensuring confident home ownership with a particular focus on the health and safety of all of our customers.
Your Home Inspection is Important to Us
We are proud to assist home buyers, home sellers, and real estate professionals with their home inspections. An inspection company should provide Peace of Mind when buying or selling a home. The Fields Team has been assisting buyers and sellers since 2013 performing over 1,500 home inspections. They are a top-rated Pillar To Post Franchise consistently exceeding expectations of their clients.
Buying a home is one of the most significant decisions and one of the biggest investments our clients will ever make. Every Pillar To Post home inspection performed includes an unbiased and extremely detailed report which includes color photos to provide clear evaluation of a home’s condition and answer any questions you may have. The report is printed on site before the inspector leaves – A unique service in the industry and another way Pillar To Post helps to give you peace of mind.
An inspection of the home will not only assist you make an informed decision during the purchase or selling process it will also provide you with the information you will need for any repairs and maintenance your home may require. Our professional home inspection will allow you to buy and sell with confidence.
WHY The Fields Team:
- We understand that our clients want honesty, a knowledgeable and comprehensive inspection that covers everything, and effective communication from a home inspector. The trust that our clients place in our services is one that we value intensely and work hard to keep.
- The Fields Team inspectors are fully qualified and highly personable.
- Achieve peace of mind when buying or selling your home.
- Custom build your inspection package and any added services.
- Easy flexible scheduling, online or on the phone, your choice.
- Next day inspections available most weeks, even weekend appointments.
- Trusted Pillar To Post Brand Experience.
- We are consistently named as one of the best home inspection services in the industry and we have been named #1 in the home inspections category by Entrepreneur Magazine in its Annual Franchise 500 issue for five years in a row.
What We Offer:
- Custom Build Your Inspection
- Choose your inspection package that you want! We offer Plus, Premium and Prestige Inspection Packages designed to help you get the most out of your inspection. Call or go online to schedule your appointment.
- Choose your added services that you want. We offer thermal imagery scans, radon, mold testing, indoor air quality, water quality testing, and pool & spa safety inspection. All homes are different, and you can choose what is best for your new home and family needs.
We are Your Community’s Home Inspection Specialists
We have the knowledge needed to inspect all types of homes and residential structures in the Metro Atlanta area. This includes:
- Single family homes
- Manufactured homes in every size and price range
- Older / vintage homes
- Historic residences
Your Home Inspection Appointment
A thorough and complete home inspection will generally take from 2 hours to 4 hours to finish. Our clients are invited to walk with us during the home inspection and to ask any questions that they have at any time during the entire process. The inspector will locate and identify major components and systems in the home for the client and go over the ideal maintenance and operation of each one. We are not alarmists, we simply educate our clients.
Pillar To Post Home Inspection Services Exceed Industry Standards
We provide the best home inspection services possible in Metro Atlanta and the surrounding communities. Pillar To Post has conducted over 1.5 million home inspections across North America and has over 500 offices. Pillar To Post has gained recognition in the real estate industry nationwide.
Our expertise and industry knowledge allow us to concentrate on offering the best home inspection available. Our comprehensive home inspection covers the complete site area and structural components that are readily accessible, including:
- Site Location
- Home Exterior
- Home Structure
- Plumbing Systems
- All Interior Living Areas
- Bathroom Fixtures And Components
- Built In Appliances
- Heating And Cooling Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Kitchen Components
Pillar To Post Client Satisfaction Rating
Our client satisfaction rate is very high, and we often receive comments and praise from clients who appreciated the services that we provided. These clients thank us for the thorough home inspection, the comprehensive report that includes pictures, and the professional and courteous attitude of the inspector. We explain the findings in detail to our clients and help put the inspection findings in the right perspective so there is no undue alarm.