A Premier Local Home Inspection Service in the Metro Atlanta Area
Your Home Inspection is Important to Us
We are proud to assist home buyers, home sellers, and real estate professionals in their home inspection. Pillar To Post offers a high quality home inspection performed by David Fields in the Metro Atlanta area.
- We guarantee a home inspection in the Metro Atlanta area that is both thorough and comprehensive.
- David Fields is fully qualified and highly personable.
- We offer flexible scheduling service.
- Every home inspection performed includes an unbiased and extremely detailed report which includes color photos.
- This report is printed on site before the inspector leaves – A unique service in the industry.
We are Your Community’s Home Inspection Specialists
We have the knowledge needed to inspect all types of homes and residential structures in the Metro Atlanta area. This includes:
- Single family homes
- Manufactured homes in every size and price range
- Older homes
- Historic residences
Pillar To Post Home Inspection Services Exceed Industry Standards
We provide the best home inspection services possible in Metro Atlanta and the surrounding communities. Pillar To Post has conducted over 1 million home inspections across North America and has over 400 offices. Pillar To Post has gained recognition in the real estate industry nationwide.
Our expertise and industry knowledge allows us to concentrate on offering the best home inspection available. Our comprehensive home inspection covers the complete site area and structural components that are readily accessible, including:
- Site Location
- Home Exterior
- Home Structure
- Plumbing Systems
- All Interior Living Areas
- Bathroom Fixtures And Components
- Built In Appliances
- Heating And Cooling Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Kitchen Components
Your Home Inspection Appointment
A thorough and complete home inspection will generally take from 1.5 hours to 4 hours to finish. Our clients are invited to walk with us during the home inspection and to ask any questions that they have at any time during the entire process. The inspector will locate and identify major components and systems in the home for the client, and go over the ideal maintenance and operation of each one. We are not alarmists, we simply educate our clients.
David Fields’ Experience/Qualifications
- Served as an Avionics Technician in the U.S. Navy and Navy Reserve.
- Spent 15 years as a commercial photographer.
- Adjunct instructor at the college level.
- Experience working in the telephone repair industry.
- Detail oriented and highly skilled in trouble shooting.
- 18 years of professional business management experience.
Pillar To Post Client Satisfaction Rating
Our client satisfaction rate is very high, and we often receive comments and praise from clients who appreciated the services that we provided. These clients thank us for the thorough home inspection, the comprehensive report that includes pictures, and the professional and courteous attitude of the inspector. We explain the findings in detail to our clients, and help put the inspection findings in the right perspective so there is no undue alarm.
What Clients Have To Say
“David did a great job. He was professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. I would recommend him to anyone that needs a home inspection.”
— Justin A.
“David Fields was very professional, friendly and helpful as well as through on performing the inspection. The information that he provided during the inspection as well as after was very helpful and beneficial.”
— Chris C.
“Inspection report was the most thorough I've ever seen. Really like the advice on future repairs and preventative maintenance. David was easy to work with and seemed very knowledgeable. He helped me by recommending reputable contractors in the area. Overall, I received more than I was expecting.”
— Todd R.